TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Nationals

Lowri - Okay, TM says she is embarrassed that she has been so incredibly busy that she hasn't typed my thoughts.  She is still listening to me, but she hasn't take the time to post for me.

I had a FABULOUS Nationals.  I got to do almost everything.  I earned a High in Trial at our second herding trial.  It was Cardigans Only, but there were some very nice working dogs.  Tuesday, I earned my CGC - that is the Canine Good Citizen award.  TM was worried that I would forget my manners when I met some new people and dogs, so she reminded me each time.  Like that was necessary - NOT!  I behaved beautifully.

Then I was off until Saturday.  I show in the Best of Breed class and almost won!  I was Select Bitch to my good friend, Larimar.  I can't tell you how close it was.  Then, I won the Brood Bitch class with my gorgeous daughters, Gimme and Fable.   TM says with my week, it was good that I didn't go BOB as then we would have had to quit showing altogether as I would have won everything.   Here are some pictures of my ads that TM is putting in the bulletin.

This is just the idea of what TM wants.  The ad magic people will make it look awesome.



Kevin - I also participated.  I didn't win anything, but I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment