TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

4 Weeks Old

Lowri - My baby, Rune, is four weeks old.  She is really cute.  Kevin loves her.  I am so glad, because right now, I am snoozing on the couch with TM.  Kevin is babysitting.  They played really hard for a while.  Rune did LOTS of growling.  Now they are both sleeping.  I am very happy to get some time off.  Rune has some SHARP teeth.

Kevin - I don't mind babysitting.  It is what older kids do for their siblings.  I am waiting for Rune to grow up some more so we can play chase.  I love that game.  Here are some pictures of Lowri with Rune. 



1 comment:

  1. Rune, you are so big already at four weeks old. Kevin you are doing some great babysitting of Rune. Such cute photos of you two. Thanks for the share. Have a great one.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete