TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Food!

Lowri - TM was making dog food and I was stuck in the bedroom!  I could HEAR her.  She even had the TV on to disguise the noise of the grinder.  It didn't work!  I could smell all that glorious food.  TM used a whole pork loin in our food this time.  Pounds and pounds of it.  It was kind of like I had slain a boar and my chef carved it up for me.

I don't think TM really meant to give us the pork loin, but her freezer had partially died.  When she discovered it, some stuff was thawed, some was partially frozen and some was clear frozen.  TM threw some out and declared the rest was all for ME.  I love TM!

Oh yeah, the baby is two weeks old.  Her eyes are open and she can hear.  But the food...

Kevin - I got to help TM clean it up.  I wasn't locked up in a bedroom.  I am the good dog.
Two weeks old.

Had a bath and a pedicure.

Is it supper time yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment