TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Food - For ME

Lowri - TM made food tonight.  It was great!  It is all for ME!  Well, Kevin can have a little, but those gluttonous puppies aren't going to get ANY of it.  You wouldn't believe how much they ate of MY food!  TM was going through two big pans of the raw food every week.  She couldn't make enough to last.  She was even stretching it with kibble.  They would have eaten the walls if TM hadn't been watching.

Kevin and I got to clean up for TM.  It was great!  At the point where only one head would fit in the pan, I assured Kevin that the one head was MINE.  TM got testy!  She kicked me out of the pan.  Kevin got to do the dishes.  So NOT fair!

Kevin - TM is playing a new game with me.  She puts a board down and I have to put my front feet on it.  If I do, I get a treat!

Lowri - And that is another thing.  I got stuffed in a crate while Kevin played the game.  BOO!  I want to eat all the food I got to eat when the puppies were a couple of weeks old.  I was getting FOUR times what I get now!

Kevin - Then TM took me for a walk.  We didn't go too far because it was COLD.  I got to play the show dog game - <snicker>  more treats for me.  Poor Lowri got left in the yard.  TM did give her some treats just for being pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment