TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, February 2, 2015

The Puppies are Gone

Lowri - I don't understand how this works.  I had my babies in November.  I was so busy, I barely had time to tell TM my thoughts.  I did everything for them.  As the weeks went by, I got over them being so self-absorbed.  If I stuck my nose in the puppy pen to clean up their breakfast, they mobbed me to get a snack.  I mean, they had just eaten - and they ate almost ALL of what TM had given them.  They are supposed to leave some for me, but apparently no one told them.

Finally, I told TM I just wasn't interested in being with them any more.  I thought I would finally share some of my thoughts on motherhood, but TM was suddenly too busy to listen.  That went on for another four or five weeks!  FINALLY, TM has some time to listen to me and let me sit on her lap.

All of my babies are gone.  We found them some fabulous homes!  TM has heard back from everyone.  They love my children.   Of COURSE they do!  These are MY babies!  Anyway, I am contentedly sitting on TM's lap, ready to share my thoughts.  I think motherhood is for...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  

Kevin - <snicker> Lowri is out.  Not much in the way of thoughts to share right now.
 
Here is the list of where my babies all went and what their real names are...

Elyan Bluefox Name in Lights of Sunspark - Reba
Renay and Jon Crooker, Karen and Sharon Wilson - Arizona

Elyan Bluefox Never Say Never at Serah - Blake/Romeo
Patrick and Jane Smith - California

Elyan Bluefox Night Moves - Taylor
Cathy Ochs Cline - Virginia

Elyan Bluefox No Cure for Crazy - Kellie
George Ann and Bruce Kuettel, Jane Crenshaw - Oklahoma/Texas

Elyan Bluefox No Fairy Tale - Trewe
Cheryl Kienast - Tennessee

Elyan Bluefox No Place that Far - Barron
Christy and William Patch - Tennessee

Elyan Bluefox Nobody 'Cept You - Deriks
Bill and Sandy Mims - Illinois

Elyan Bluefox Nobody Does it Better - Sara
Cindy Curry - Washington

Elyan Bluefox Nothing But Flowers - Tuli
Penni Adrian - New Mexico

I had a very important job with this litter - besides being their father.  I got to spend a LOT of time with them teaching them Cardigan stuff.  I played and played with them.  I was very gentle.  TM was proud of the good job I did.  Here are a couple of the pictures of me being a good daddy.
Here I am being a pillow for Reba

Me and Mini-me, Sara.


1 comment: