TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Where Does the Time Go?

Lowri - TM wants to know "where does the time go??"  She thought she had just posted on the blog.

Anyway, TM is teaching Kevin how to use the treadmill.  I did NOT like it when I learned, but she is feeding Kevin treats, cheering - loudly - when he walks just a few feet.  I might be tempted to try it for that kind of inducement!

Kevin - It was great!  Lots of treats for just staying near the front of it.  Of course, I was just a tad suspicious of it as it made TM go splat on the floor.  She was walking fast on it and thinking of how she could encourage me to walk on it.  She pulled a bonehead move to try it out (while walking fast) and went splat. 

Lowri - TM still bounces well.  I remember she went splat a couple of years ago.  She was more embarrassed than hurt.  Kind of like today.

Kevin - Can you guess where TM sleeps when we are in town (PR mostly stays on the farm)?  We are ready for bed in the photo.  TM gets a little cranky as we are sleeping on HER side.  When she finally squeezes in, Lowri climbs right on her, and I cuddle as close as I can.  She lets us stay that way until she is ready to go to sleep.  Then we have to move over to the other side of the bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment