TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Busy Life

Lowri - TM finally figured out why I was so naughty at the herding trial.  My hormones were going crazy.  I am in heat!  I am the pretty panty girl.  I am HOT.

Kevin - She smells GOOD!

Lowri - Dream on, boy.  I have other plans.

TM is hoping I get my act together before the next herding trial.  She took me out to work ducks tonight and I was still naughty.  I was having fun <G>  TM made me work until I quit having fun.  I actually started to work and I did my job very well. 

Kevin - The next event is mine.  I am going to the Knoxville shows in about 10 days.  I am being very, very good.  You don't get to go anywhere until mid-November.

Lowri - You are so wrong.  TM and I are going somewhere this weekend.  You are staying with PR.  Roadtrip!



No comments:

Post a Comment