TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Herding Weekend

Lowri - I am at herding trials with TM.  I got to work ducks in both A and B Course.  My A Course run was SO much fun!  The scribe said I got extra points for being so entertaining.  The judge said I was her favorite baddog.  TM said "

TM - LOWRI!

Lowri <G> - TM said if I didn't start behaving, she was going to end my run...I didn't and she did.  I had a BLAST!

My B course run was much better.  I lost one duck right at the start.  It ran all the way back to its crate.  It didn't want to play.  TM called me off and told me to work the other four ducks.  I did it VERY, VERY well.  I got them clear through the course to the shed ring.  Those stupid ducks would not listen to me at all.  It was crazy!  If I moved, they tightened up their grouping and RAN.  TM and I tried and tried.  Finally TM called me to her, thanked the judge and praised me for all my hard work. 

Kevin - I got to come to, but I am just here for the ride.  I love going anywhere with TM.  We are having a great time camping out.  TM has taken us for several long walks.  We get to go on another one tonight.  TM says, I am going to start trialling before too long.  She says I am coming along very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment