TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, November 16, 2015

Herding Trials Last Weekend

Lowri - TM and I went to Herding trials this weekend.  Okay, Kevin came too, but he didn't get to trial.  I got to trial on ducks twice on Saturday and twice on Sunday.  I was mostly on my game, and sort-of listened to TM. 

On Saturday, I took a 3rd on Advanced B Course Ducks and 2nd on Advanced A Course Ducks.  TM said I was just out of the points.  On Sunday, I got down to business.  My B Course run was BEAUTIFUL!  I made those ducks get in a row and marched them around the course.  I won the class.  Then I went out and won the A Course class as well.  Of course, I did need to make TM sweat a bit.  I bounced and bounced at my ducks.  TM tried to get me to stop it, but I was having too much fun.  I had a crowd of fans who love my bouncing.  TM is just going to have to suck it up.

Kevin - TM and I went and did two tracks.  They were my first ones this year.  I remembered exactly what to do.  We did one at 200 yards and one at 300 yards.  I found all TM's lost items.  On the second day, when I finished the 300 yard track, I got my breakfast - right there in the field.  That makes tracking even more fun.  I loved having breakfast out.

1 comment: