TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Maybe Babies

Lowri - TM has taken her muzzle off.  I may be having BABIES!  When TM and I went up North last week, I ... I... Well, I can't say I met my boyfriend.  I met the vet.  I met the techs, I met some equipment.  There were no flowers, no wine - well, I whined a bit.  No dinner first.  Nothing.  TM told me that they used pupsicles.

TM - Okay, I just can't stand it. We bred Lowri last week when I went up North . I am really hoping that she settled. If we are lucky, we will have puppies December 28th - or there about. Here is the pedigree of the hoped-for litter. I have my fingers crossed that my new baby girl will be in this litter. Sire is BISS AM/CAN CH Phi-Vestavia Neon Black RN HT ROMs.   Here is the pedigree:  http://www.cardiped.net/testmating.php?dam=72213&sire=63737


No comments:

Post a Comment