TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

ALPS

Lowri  - Every Thursday morning TM goes to the ALPS.  When she came back this morning, she told us that next Thursday, Kearney and I get to go!  I am so excited.  What does the well-dressed puppy wear to the famous mountain range?  How high do you think we will get to climb?  Do I need a passport?  Quick, I need language lessons!

Kearney - ALPS is an Alzheimer patient day care facility here in town.  We get to go and kiss up to a lot of old people.  You know, like TM but even older.  I got to go last year when I was a little puppy.  They still remember me.  In fact, they ask about me all the time.  It is great.  We get lots of hugs from everyone.  We just have to be careful and not pee on the floor.

Lowri - no mountains?  no passport?  old people?  Do they have food?  I am okay with it if there is food.

5 comments:

  1. That's going to be quite a day because I think you'll be leaving for Nationals that day as well with Treasure and your Daddy and Kearney and TM. What a bunch of adventures! Then I'll meet you at a herding place and G-Ma Carolyn will be with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowri, people are fun to kiss...I do it all the time! Sometimes they taste like pizza! Love, Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that ought to tire the kids out for the ride! Lowri is so advanced for her age. Imagine her knowing world geography already! She must watch a LOT of Discovery channel! She will be the new darling of the ALPS, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Inca is what is called a "Registered Therapy Dog". She loves Alzheimer homes because by the time she goes around and visits everyone, the people at the beginning are ready to greet her all over again. It make the people so happy to have Cardi visitors. It will be your good deed for the day! Scritches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do know that Lowri and Kearney watch a lot of TV so no telling what they picked up doing that. I will have to start monitoring them better! TM

    ReplyDelete