TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mixing up Meals

Kearney - Last night, TM mixed up a bunch of food for us.  It smelled soooo good!  She used apples, asparagus, broccoli, organ meat, chicken and some stew beef.  She packaged it up and froze it so it will stay good.  Lowri and I LOVE it when she mixes up new food.  We get to patrol the floor.  Anything drops, it is ours.  We were drooling, watching her.  I think she dropped a couple of pieces on purpose.  YUM!  We also get to lick up the bowls.

Lowri - TM mutters bad words when the electric thingy doesn't work right.  This morning, I heard her tell Kearney a secret.  She said that last night in bed she figured out she was putting the cutting blade in backwards.

Kearney - LOWRI!  You are not supposed to tell that.  TM told me she should have read the directions.  The electric thingy will probably work better with the blade facing the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm. That sounds like a great dinner. Your half brother and sister and our old Inca love it when I turn Bruno on. Sometimes he spits little pieces of meat or vegetables on the floor and they help clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I need to tell my Mom to get one of those thingys. I am drooling just thinking about it! Love, Nick

    ReplyDelete