TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday Trial

Lowri - Oh Boy, was Kearney ever in trouble!  I heard TM say he lost his mind.  She was NOT happy with him.  He and Chase were both acting weird with Treasure, Kearney's sister.  They both thought she was beautiful.  I mean, gross!  She is Kearney's sister.  Back to important things - ME.  My momma, Scout, and my sister, Sally, came to the trials to visit.  MC and G'ma Janet let us out into a muddy field to play.  We had so much fun!  I got rolled and rolled in the mud <G>  There were big puddles to play in, it was GREAT!

Kearney - Treasure came with us.  TM said she was in heat.  Chase and I thought she was HOT!  TM kept taking us away from her to herd sheep.  We blasted through the course so we could get back to Treasure.  She was so HOT.

We had thunder boomers happening all night.  Chase and I kept reassuring Treasure it was okay.  He and I eyed each other a few times.  I told him what I would do to him if he and I got out of jail.  Treasure was so HOT.

We had a long ride home in the car.  Evidently when I blasted through the course, I hurried a bit too much.  Chase evidently hurried the right amount, because he was Reserve High.  TM says I didn't Q.  But man, you should have smelled Treasure.  She was HOT!

4 comments:

  1. That Treasure -- she certainly had just about everyone's attention. Chase's run was 2 minutes and 45 seconds -- that is one fast run, but Kearney is right. You can't let a hot redhead like Treasure wait. It's too bad that G'Ma Janet didn't see Saturday's runs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treasure must not have thought you boys were all that hot, because she went out there yesterday and was a good herding dog! Obviously no distraction on her part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I just laughed the whole way through this...Kearney sounds like a teenaged boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Liz That is exactly what Kearney is! TM

    ReplyDelete