TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Back at the Farm Herding

Lowri - TM had an incredibly busy week.  When she had down time, she very correctly played with us instead of typing my thoughts.  I also schmoozed some extra treats out of her.

MC came up today and brought Fable, Dinah and Story.  I graciously allowed them to herd my ducks.  Fable is having a bit of a tough week.  MC had to say goodbye to her old dog, Ms. Monroe.  Fable has taken it hard.  She is a bit insecure.  She was not happy to see the ducks.  TM ended up carrying her around and even catching a duck so Fable could see it.

Story did very well.  TM kept her on a long line and helped her move the ducks around.  Dinah also did a real good job.  TM spent a lot of time with her showing her how to move the ducks off the fence.  Both MC and TM were pleased with their work.

I got to work both the ewes and lambs and the ducks.  MC got some pictures of me working ewes and lambs.  One of the ewes really challenged me.  She chased and butted me.  I thought TM was crazy when she wanted me to go back and face her.  TM insisted that I move around the flock and stop when she told me to.  It was amazing, if I stayed out far enough, I didn't get charged.  TM doubts if I will remember that though.
Head 'em up, Move 'em out!

You think you can out move me???  ME???

Lambs are so much fun!
I got to do an Advanced run on the ducks.  TM said I did parts of it really well.  She said most of it was pretty UGLY!

Kevin - I got to play with the ducks!  Then I got to gait on leash.  MC gave TM some puppy crack (hotdogs) to really get my interest.  It WORKED!


I am sneaking around my ducks.

Whoops, I pushed a little too hard.

I love this dog show stuff.  There are LOTS of treats involved.


No comments:

Post a Comment