TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Herding and My beautiful Children

Lowri - I got to go herding today!  I got to herd the ewes and the lambs and last year's lambs.  I had a GREAT day.  I let TM work with Dinah and Story on MY sheep.  I was very generous.  MC took some pictures of me working my sheep.  She also took pictures of my beautiful Fable.  Ms. Kathy set a picture of Peyton looking all spiffy.  I love getting pictures of my babies!

Kevin - I didn't get to go herding at all.  I just got to sleep on TM's lap.  That is almost as good as herding.  We also got to go for a lot of walks today.  I am getting very fast when I chase my mama.  Someday I will catch her!

TM is going to enter me in a cutting horse contest - well, I WISH she would.

Here I am holding my sheep.  TM says I am naked.

My darling Fable imitating the cows.

My first-born, Peyton.  He is so handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment