TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow, Snow and More Snow

Lowri - We live in the South for a reason.  That reason is because TM and PR don't care for cold, snowy winters!  TM is from Colorado and PR is from up North.  They each decided they were tired of the cold and moved to Tennessee.  We had anywhere from four to six inches of snow overnight.  It was great fun to play in, but my belly got cold!  I don't have six inches of clearance.

Kevin - You think you had it bad with your belly?!?!?  I am even shorter.  It was COLD running in the snow.

Lowri - I was only thinking of you and your cold parts when I tumbled you in the snow.  When you were on your back, your underparts weren't being dragged.  I thought of you a LOT today.  "Rolling Kevin in the snow" is a great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment