TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Losing my Place?

Lowri - Am I losing my place with TM?  TWICE today she left me at the house while she went out.  First she took Kevin and Thor with her to town.  Then, she left me while she went to lock up the chickens.  HAH!  She NEEDED me when she got to the barn.  Two of the stupid chickens had gotten out of the field and TM had to get them into the barn.  They didn't want to go.  When TM decided to have PR send me down, she realized she didn't have her phone either!  Double HA!  She had to put them away all by herself.

Kevin - Thor and I got to go to town!  TM took us to her favorite store, Tractor Supply.  They had a vet clinic there and Thor and I got our rabies shots.  I got to go into the store with TM.  I can see why she likes the store so much!  I got cookies!  I got checked out by the vet.  She got up close and VERY personal.  TM has told me that will happen a lot when I start my show career.  Then I got stabbed in my butt.  They were impressed because I didn't let on that I noticed.  That's when I got a cookie!

I had a lot of people admire me while I was in the store.  One guy even said he could tell I was a cattle herding dog.  He said he could tell because of my speckles.  TM didn't correct him and tell him that I have FRECKLES not speckles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment