TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fun, Fun, Fun

Lowri - We will get the bad stuff out of the way first.  Daisy has gone from the duck killer to the chicken killer.   PR let the chickens out to range yesterday and then didn't realize he missed one when he locked up.  Daisy did not miss it.  TM found the dead hen when she took us out for our evening walk last night.  She was NOT happy about it, she likes her chickens.

Now on to the fun stuff!  Kevin and I got to help TM fix the electric fence in the big field.  We climbed the hill with her and stayed close - until she got distracted.  Then we made sure TM got some rest breaks.  She had to stop working on the fence every time we disappeared.  We gave her a lot of breaks.  Kevin and I went on some mad tears.  I just felt so good!

We also got VERY muddy.  It was AWESOME.  When TM was done, we walked out of the field and went right by the waterhole.  I couldn't resist.  I jumped right in.

Kevin - I didn't jump in, I was PUSHED - and NOT by my mama.  I got even though, TM had to carry me past the cows.  She was soaked by the time she put me down.

Lowri - Then we went down to the clean water by the beaver dam.  I jumped in again.  It felt great.

Kevin - I got pushed in AGAIN.  It did feel pretty good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment