TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Brrr

Lowri - It is raining here tonight.  It is supposed to start snowing overnight.  Let me tell you, we potty a lot faster when it is cold.  When we got to the farm tonight, Kevin and I helped TM pick the peas.  She was going to cover them to protect them from the freeze tonight, but decided to let them go as it is going to freeze tomorrow night too.

When we got inside, we headed back to the scale.  I put on another pound this week.  Three more weeks to go!

Kevin - I got my bath tonight.  I don't really like getting in the shower, but the warm water feels good.  I love getting rubbed dry at the end.  TM makes a game of it.  I also know how to shake my coat on command.

Tomorrow I am going to a dog show.  TM says we just have to go a little ways past MC's house.  TM didn't get to go last year, because she had to stay home and take care of my siblings and me.  We were just a couple of weeks old.  

No comments:

Post a Comment