TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Dog Show Sunday

Lowri - TM and Kevin are FINALLY home.  They were gone a whole 24 hours!  I didn't know what to do without them, so I tormented Aidan <grin>  I climbed into PR's lap every chance I had and smugly told Aidan "to bad, so sad" for him getting off PR.  Other than that, life just went on.  PR fed me and loved on me...not a bad life.

Kevin - I got to sleep on the bed with TM last night.  She rubbed my back and rubbed my belly.  Just thinking about it is making me sleepy.  We got up really early to finish the drive to the dog show.  TM set up all my stuff and groomed me.  Then we went off to show.  It was a new man.  I let him know right off he was NOT to touch the puppy (ME).  TM was not pleased with me.  I guess the judge wasn't either.  I did earn another Grand Champion point for going Select.  My friend, Diamond, won Breed and then got a quarter of the Group Place.  I haven't ever been there yet.  Do you suppose they would remember to Not touch the puppy?  TM made me walk all over the show grounds and asked several people to touch me.  I was good as gold.  I remembered that I am supposed to let strangers touch me.  TM said "too little, too late."  I think she was a little peeved with me.  Sheesh, all I did was move away from the judge.  I didn't growl or anything. 

Lowri - Now that TM is home, I have been showing off my new figure.  I did "frog-dog" for her.  My baby belly stuck out on both sides.  TM will get a picture of it later on.  The camera was still in the car.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kev...your brother Peyton here...my mom & I have been to that Group place. It's not bad, but yes, you have to let strangers touch you. (& another stranger touches you in the Group place too!) BUT...if you're really good, you get MORE cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete