TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Food, Glorious Food!

Lowri - TM pulled out her three books on breeding and whelping.  She browsed them and then read stuff on the internet for a while.  The bottom line is that I am getting MORE FOOD!  Starting yesterday.  I am not sure how that worked.  TM started feeding me more before she read that she should start.  I do know that I don't care!  Food, Glorious FOOD!  The books said I might go off my feed around the fourth week of pregnancy.  GET REAL!  I remember burping more, but I never even thought of not eating.

TM made us a big batch of food today.  I helped clean up.  Oh man, it was great!  There was heart, kidney, gizzards, tongue, Rocky Mountain oysters <snort>, scrambled eggs, bananas, sweet potatoes and broccoli.  TM will add all sorts of meaty bones to it.  Although, she says soon I will only get meat added, no bones.  Yum, yum, yum!

TM took some pictures of me tonight.  I don't care how I look - I am getting more food!  I am five and a half weeks along. 

Lowri - I am getting lots of rest.














Kevin - I got to help clean up too.  There was plenty for each of us.  I thought it was pretty tasty.

TM took me to the store today.  I had to do sits while she walked around me.  She didn't want me moving at all.  I don't really like it, but there are treats involved.  Then she made me stand.  She put a leash under my belly so she could make sure I wouldn't move.  Ick!  I don't like it.  But, she explained that she didn't want me moving and I would get treats if I stayed stock still.  I started turning my head toward her as soon as she said the "g" in good boy.  She was grinning when I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment