TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Finally Friday

Lowri - It is finally Friday!  We got to go back to the farm for the weekend.  I love it here.  TM sits in her recliner and I get to sit on it with her.  I snuggle and snuggle.  I LOVE Friday nights! 

Today TM got my Grand Champion Silver medallion.  Mama Penni sent it to us from New Mexico.  AKC sends all my awards to MP.  I think it is because MP doesn't get to see me all that often.  That is very nice of them.  After MP gets to see the awards, she sends them off to TM.  MP is a good mama!

When we get to the farm, TM always weighs us - Kevin and me, not herself.  I have gained a pound this week - and TM has not been feeding me more.  A whole pound!!!  TM says I am showing my baby belly even more now.  I am almost five weeks along.  She will try to get a picture of me tomorrow.

Kevin - I like it at the farm.  I get to run and play - kind of like I do in towns but more.  TM says she and I are going to a dog show on Sunday.  It will be just the two of us.  Lowri has to stay home with Papa Ron.  TM doesn't want her anywhere near dog show cooties while she is pregnant.  I get to go and take care of TM all by myself!!!  I will be the good dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment