TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Big Day

Lowri - TM took Kevin and left ME alone in the run.  I had to stay there ALL DAY!  I was not pleased.

Kevin - TM and I went to Gamma Cheryl's for the puppy party.  I had to be there to make sure all my babies went to the best homes.  They did!  I was very pleased.  We spent several hours there.  After we had been there for a while, I consented to let people pet me.  I had to get to know them before I was happy to have their hands on me.  I did manage to talk my daughter's new person into giving me some cheese.  I even wagged my tail to get some extra morsels.

Lowri - While I was locked in the run, Aidan got to hang with Papa Ron.  They were outside for most of the day because Miss Ginger came to clean the house.  I barely got to say Hi to her - and I LOVE Miss Ginger.  TM is very happy with how the house looks and smells.

Kevin - When TM went to lock up the chickens tonight, we didn't get to go.  She took her camera and got some pictures of the new baby goats.  They are about 10 days old. 
One of the new-to-us nannies with her twin baby girls.

TM loves the black spots on the hocks.

Our lambs.  They are between 2 and 3 months old.

This is our pasture.  

1 comment:

  1. The black spots on the hocks remind me of those blazers men wear with the patches on the elbows!

    ReplyDelete