TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Good Day? Bad Day?

Lowri - I can't tell if today is a good day or a bad day.  On the good part of the equation, TM took Kevin to the Handler's place as he is going to dog shows this weekend.  I didn't get a bath.  We are leaving for herding trials tomorrow.  I am going to have a blast.

On the bad side.  TM took Kevin to the Handle's place as he is going to the dog shows this weekend.  He isn't HERE!  I still had to have my toenails done.  I came into heat yesterday and now have to wear panties.  TM is calling me the pretty, panty-girl.

On the good side.  TM's goat had her baby safely.  On the bad side.  The goat only had ONE baby and it was a boy.

So lots of good stuff, some not so good stuff.  TM just put her finger on the scale on the side of good.  She is giving me scritches.

No comments:

Post a Comment