TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Fun, Fun, Fun Weekend!

Lowri - TM and I are in Georgia getting ready for a weekend of herding trials.  I came into heat day before yesterday. <snicker>  I have already informed TM that the rules applying to me listening no longer apply - I am in HEAT <G>  I am going to have FUN this weekend.  TM?  Not so much <snort>

Kevin went to dog shows with Ms. Cydne.  MC will check in on him tomorrow.  She is going to the shows with my baby, Trewe.  Another one of my babies will also be there, Barron.  They are going to show in the 4-6 month puppy class.  TM is pretty sure that with my coming into heat, that she should bag the trials and go to the show.  She wants to see the GOOD dogs.  <ha ha ha>  She is stuck with ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment