TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Puppies and Work

Lowri - TM had to work really hard today.  One of her clients really, really just wanted to relax.  TM put her heart and soul into that massage.  It is too funny, TM is really relaxed now too.  She just wants to go to sleep. 

Kevin - Gamma Cheryl came up with my puppies.  We got to play and play with them.  They are really cute.  They are almost eight weeks old.  Gamma Cheryl brought them up to see us so TM could give them their shots.  Chico was the only one who whimpered.  Poor baby.  I got to see them on Sunday too.  TM herded with Story and Fable.  Then my babies all got microchips.  TM says that will make them safer. 

I get to go to the puppy party on Saturday.  I will watch over all my babies and make sure they are going to good homes.  There might even be some snacks for me.  That would be good.

1 comment:

  1. You are so good with your babies, Kevin! I know everyone will admire you at the party and hope their special boy grows up to be as handsome as his daddy.

    ReplyDelete