TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Herding We Will Go

Lowri - Herding!  I get to go herding!!!  Tomorrow, TM is loading us up and we are heading out to herding trials.  I get to sleep on the bed with TM in the new camper...EVERY night.  Kevin will just have to sleep on the floor.  It is MY turn.

Kevin - Just don't get too near the edge.  I don't like being on the bed unless I can sleep in the middle.  TM doesn't let me stay there as she thinks she gets to sleep wherever she wants to.

Lowri - You just don't get it, Kevin.  You are supposed to sleep ON TM and hold her down.  You get lots of scritches that way.

Anyway, this weekend is about ME.  Three whole days of herding trials.  I am so excited.  I haven't been herding in a long time.  TM and I have done a lot of practicing, so hopefully, she will do me proud.

1 comment:

  1. I hope TM lives up to your training, Lowri! You know she's just a human and subject to mental fits! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete