TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

At the Herding Trials

Lowri - We have been at the herding trials for two days now.  One more day to go.  I have been very, very good - okay, so maybe I am practicing selective hearing, but I have still been good. 

On Friday, I had a tough set of ducks on B course, but I made them mind.  I didn't qualify, but TM said I tried - or was that the class that she said I was very trying?  On A course, though, I was very good.  I won the class of six!  TM was really happy because that was one requirement for my Dual Championship.  I also earned a point.

Today, I did much better on B course, but TM didn't hold up her end.  I was so close to "Q'ing", but we didn't quite get there.  TM says she will do better tomorrow.  I was mostly naughty on A Course ducks, but we still came in 3rd.

Kevin - I have mostly gotten to sit in the van although we have gone on a lot of walks.  Right now, we are in the camper van and TM is leaning up against me.  She says I am warm.  I am just glad I can help. 

I just heard that my daughter, Kellie, won a "Best Puppy in Show" at an International show.  I am very proud of her.  TM keeps telling her people that they are welcome to send her back any time, but they aren't going to fall for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment