TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Long Drive

Lowri - We had a long drive home today.  It took us 8 1/2 hours.  It was tough because TM bought me five more ducks to herd.  They road home with us, but I couldn't get near them.

I finished my B Course Advanced Duck title today.  I taunted TM over not holding up her end yesterday, because if she had, I would have a major win to go toward my Herding Championship.  As it was, I got the 1st place and Reserve High in Trial.  It was a good run.  I got a 3rd place in A Course Advanced Ducks.  That means I qualified and placed in all three of my A Course runs.  I am amazing.

Kevin - We got to bring home a set of five ducks.  I am going to get to train on them too.  I thought the duck runs looked very interesting.  They were pretty stinky in their crate in the back of the van.  I was glad when we got home.  My nose is much more sensitive than TM's.

No comments:

Post a Comment