TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Food and More Food

Lowri - I am just over six weeks pregnant and I am getting lots of food.  I am so happy.  TM waits until I am five weeks pregnant before she increases my food.  I tried to tell her to start giving me more earlier, but she is stuck on doing what is in the book.  So at five weeks, she increased my food by 10 percent.  At six weeks she increased it 10 percent, and it will continue to increase by 10 percent a week until I have my babies.  Once my babies start really growing, my food will really increase until I am getting all I want.  Last time it was 3 1/2 times my normal ration.  I was eating almost three pounds of raw food a day.  HEAVEN!  Ms Cathy O-C saw me when my puppies were eight weeks old and told TM I was in beautiful condition.  All I know is I LOVE my food.





Kevin - <sigh>  TM thought I was starting to look pudgy.  She said I had grown up and no longer needed as much food.  She cut my ration by 10%.  I have tried to suck in my cheeks, but TM isn't falling for it.  Oh well, I am getting a lot of treats.

TM has started teaching me something called Rally.  It is great fun.  We play it in the house, and I get told what a good boy I am.  TM says that a lot.  Plus, I get treats.  What is not to like.  I just have to stay really close to TM.  That is one of my favorite places anyway.  I just grin and grin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment