TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 4, 2015

I'm Having Babies

Lowri - I am having babies!  I finally told TM.  I am due around December 29th.  TM is spending a lot of time loving on me - that is my due.  I need to be petted and loved.  I am hormonal.  I need LOTS of love.  I plan on milking this for all I am worth.

I am five plus weeks pregnant

Kevin - I am getting the short end of the stick sitting on The Mama.  Lowri is hogging her lap.  But I am having a blast Tracking and herding.  TM told me that I am the "go-to" dog with the stock.  I am getting to do all the work moving stock for lessons.  TM said she is very happy with me.  I am going train TM as much as I can between now and when the puppies are weaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment