TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, December 14, 2015

I Am a Sneak

Lowri - TM is peeved with me.  I tried and tried to get her to change the title of this blog, but I can't type and she won't change it.  Last night, I happened to notice that the big container of Aidan's food - which is sitting at MY level on the floor - was not latched.  What am I supposed to do?  I am eating for a litter and TM is regulating my food.  I popped the lid up and started eating.  YUM!  TM was wondering where I was, and I quickly came every time she called.  Didn't want her to get up and check on me.  I forgot about PR.   He caught me with my head in the container.  Bummer, there was a lot of food still to eat.  The only good news was the TM forgot to tell PR to NOT feed me in the morning.  I got my entire morning ration.  I am a happy camper.  Oh yeah, TM has been diligent on letting me out to potty.  That is a good thing.

Kevin - I am still the good dog.  I got to herd with TM yesterday.  The sheep obeyed me.  TM was doing some weird stuff, though.  She wanted me to walk up to the sheep - not bring them to her.  I didn't really understand what she wanted, so I kept fetching them to her.  We went to the small pen and things worked better.  TM kept telling me I was a good boy.  I like making her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment