TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Baby Girl

Lowri - My baby girl arrived yesterday.  TM took me to the vet's office in Knoxville.  They poked and prodded me for just a minute or two then whisked me away from TM.  Next thing I knew, TM was petting on me and my baby girl was getting her first meal.  My belly hurts and TM won't let me lick it.  She does give me good drugs though. 

When we got home, TM weighed my baby - 14.1 ounces.  Then she let me out of the car and I peed and peed.  TM then picked me up and carried me to my baby.  Good thing too, I was still wobbly.  I saw my baby girl.  She is adorable!  I licked and licked her.  TM kept giving me calcium tablets.  Finally I started to chill out.  I have to say, one baby is WAY less work than nine.

Kevin - I have barely seen the little girl.  TM is keeping me out of the puppy room.  Come to think of it, I have barely gotten to see TM.  She assures me that will change. 
This morning's picture

The first picture




No comments:

Post a Comment