TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Head-shots

Lowri - I think TM is NUTS.  My children got to come outside to play with us.  TM set up a table and started stacking my babies.  She used hotdogs for bait.  I DIDN'T GET ANY!  Well, I did after she was done, but I wanted some WHILE she was feeding my babies.  By the way, they really got into this whole idea of standing on a table and getting hotdog bites!

Then TM did all of our toenails with the Dremel.  My boyfriend ran to the other side of the yard when she started, but apparently TM can count.  She knew she had only done 7 dogs.  He had to come and get his done too.

Finally, TM took head-shots of my babies.  They are such a handsome crew!

Bailey

Callie

Devon

Ethan

Fiona

Gabby

3 comments:

  1. How darling they are. Fiona knocks my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both Ethan and Bailey are adorable. Of course, they are ALL adorable! Gabby has such a look on her face today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all adorable, but Fiona has such a beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete