TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Pictures

Lowri - TM left her camera in town on Sunday.  I don't know why she does that.  We NEED pictures of my babies!

My darlings have been going outside to play for the last two days.  TM catches them before they have a chance to pee after waking up (that TM is FAST!).  We all go outside and my babies pee and poop outside!  No pooping has been done in the house in two days.  TM is very happy about that.

From the bottom left: Bailey, Ethan, Gabby, Devon, Callie and my red Fiona
Callie in front, then Ethan, Bailey and Fiona, then Gabby and Devon
The puppies were grabbing a snack whenever they could.  Fiona, Bailey, Callie and Devon.  The other two are on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment