TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving?

Lowri - Today was supposed to be a day of giving thanks.  I am thankful I have my TM.  I am on her lap right now as she is typing my thoughts.  MC came up for the afternoon and I enjoyed her.  I got to play with my puppies.  I also have spent time on Papa Ron's lap.  It was a good day.

BUT!  MC kidnapped my puppies.  Remember, I am sitting on TM's lap!  My puppies are at MC's!  While I have been trying to hint to the babies that they were old enough to not need milk, I DO NOT approve of them going away for the weekend!  TM says we will spend a lot of time together.

While MC was here, my puppies got to go herding!  They were fabulous - of course!  TM let the puppies out of the car so they could potty.  She noticed that Bailey, Ethan and Gabby all immediately saw the ducks.  When they were ready to start herding, she paired one of them with one of the others.  They did three sets of two puppies each.  I was proud of them.  They ALL showed good herding instinct!

Adam

Adam again
Bailey

Bailey

Callie

Ethan

Ethan and Gimme

Gabby

Gabby

Gimme

No comments:

Post a Comment