TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Trapped Puppies

Lowri - This morning, TM let my babies out in the yard with my boyfriend and me.  She went in to fix our food.  When it was ready, my boyfriend went running.  He got fed and TM called me.

I could NOT come because my babies were TRAPPED!  TM whistled and I didn't come.  She started out to find me and whistled again.  Like Lassie, I came running to get her so she could save my...Food?  Oh, I didn't realize you had food...

TM took the babies their food and found they were trapped between the deck and the house.  The deck is just out from the back door.  It isn't attached to the house, it is just sitting on blocks.  There was just enough room between the house and the deck for a puppy to squeeze in.  Bailey had gone in first, followed by Fiona and Devon.  Then the other three had joined them.  Bailey was stuck.  He couldn't go forward, he couldn't turn around.  4 1/2 week old puppies can't back up very well.

TM rescued all of them.  She is my hero!  She saved my babies!!!  Then she blocked the places that my puppies could crawl through.  I remember when I was an older puppy, I use to LOVE going under the deck.  I would get very muddy.  TM blocked those holes so I couldn't get under there any more.  I do have to say that I am glad she fixed it so my babies couldn't get stuck any more.  I love TM.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness TM was there to rescue your puppies, Lowri! (While you took time out to scarf your breakfast!)

    ReplyDelete