TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Relaxing Weekend

Lowri - My children and I are off to a relaxing weekend with MC.  We are going to get fed, and pampered, and fed, and have our pictures taken, and fed, and loved on and fed!  I am already planning on how I can take over the household. 

Dinah is at TM's house for the night and then she and my boyfriend are going to a herding trial.  I agreed to lend them TM.  I couldn't go because of all my babies.  I did remind Dinah that she needs to take better care of TM than she did at her last trial.  TM got knocked down (SO much better than knocked up!), and hurt.  Dinah told me that she is a much better herding dog than she was then.  TM should be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment