TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Aidan is Better

Lowri - My Aidan is getting better.  He is still at the vet's as PR is sure they will have some test results tomorrow.  His CBC is almost normal with his platelets climbing to 80,000.  That is a big jump from yesterday - even though it is still half what it should be.  Everyone is a bit worried that the tests aren't going to show anything.  That would be bad.  We need to know how to fix him.  I am planning on not teasing him so much.

Kevin - I plan on licking his face, instead of chewing on his ears.

Lowri - We can't wait to get him home!   On another note, the shop guys didn't get TM's car fixed.  She will pick it up on Thursday morning.

Kevin - I was good this morning.  I did NOT put any part of the loaner car in my mouth. 

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, you are a good boy not to chew on the loaner car! I know you will be very happy to see your Aiden back home soon. Hopefully, the doctors can figure out how to help him.

    ReplyDelete