TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Last Baby Tooth is Gone

Lowri - TM is packing and repacking and then repacking again.  She gets a little glassy-eyed when she sees her list and realizes all that ISN'T packed.  I think she is about ready to repack again and remove more stuff.  She keeps muttering, "but I might need that."  Back it goes into the pile.  She keeps mentally packing the little trailer, saying "it won't all fit."

I just know that I am sticking close so TM doesn't forget ME!

TM went and got our car today.  She was really happy with the Ford guys.  They fixed it right.  Then she went to PR's to see him and Aidan.  She said Aidan still isn't 100 percent.  PR is taking him in tomorrow for more blood work.  They are hoping the vets find out what is wrong with him.

Kevin - I had to go to our vet in town today.  I had a broken baby tooth that wouldn't drop out.  The permanent teeth are all in, this ONE tooth just wouldn't let go.  They hugged and kissed me and then I took a nap.  When I woke up, my mouth hurt.  They gave me good stuff to make the hurt go away.  Then TM came back and got me.   They told TM they had shaved a big hole on my butt.  They were teasing her.  I came home with all my hair and important parts.  I was just missing that one stupid tooth.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your mouthy hurts, Kevin. Hope the vets can fix your friend Aiden! (I am doing the same thing with packing).

    ReplyDelete