TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Herding Ducks

Lowri - In the midst of her packing, TM remembered I still have to herd.  We went out into the yard and got the ducks out.  I was VERY good!  I am learning my job better and better.  TM says I can't get all the miles in that I need before Nationals.  I am not sure what that means, but I am certainly willing to try!  Just let me out with the ducks, I will take them miles and miles - fast too!

Kevin - I got to herd ducks too!  It was fun.  They are very, very fast.

My brother, Peyton, got to go tracking again today.  He did a LONG track.  Miss Kathy was very proud of him.  Here is the picture of his track.  He is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment