TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Life Happened

Lowri - TM was going to type my thoughts, but she has had a very busy week.  Then on Friday, Aidan, PR's Vizsla, was not a happy camper.  TM kept an eye on him, but it didn't seem too bad.  Saturday morning, they woke up and Aidan was SICK.  They rushed him to the vet and left him there for the weekend.  We have been a little stressed because Aidan isn't here.  No one knows what is wrong with him.  They are going to be doing more testing on Monday.

Today, TM sold all my baby ewe lambs.  I got to help TM bring all the lambs in and then helped her separate them.  TM was very happy with me because I stayed where she told me to be.  It was great.  The last ewe lamb escaped the pen.  TM had to get me out (MC got me out of the car) to bring all the wethers in so the single ewe lamb would go back to the pen.  I did it.  I was awesome!

Then I had to help bring in the ewes.  They are wily and didn't want to come in.  I MADE them.  It was great!  Dinah and Story got to work my ewes.  They did a pretty good job.  Dinah did a great job putting the ewes out into the field.  When TM was bringing her back to the barn, she had Dinah sit while the cow was let out.  Dinah sat there and didn't move while the cow walked by.  MC was very impressed!

Kevin - I pooped in the computer room.  No one was happy about it.  I had to go back to my pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment