TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Still no Aidan

Lowri - I am stressing.  My Aidan is still at the vet's office.  I want him home!  TM says they don't know what is wrong with him.  PR has had an empty lap all weekend.  I have been helping to keep Aidan's spot warm.  Hopefully, he will be home tomorrow.

On top of that, TM's car is in the shop.  She doesn't get it back until tomorrow night at the earliest.  She had to get a loaner.  It doesn't have room for our crates!  TM says we have suck it up for ONE trip.  We will ride back to town on the back seat.  She has it covered with a blanket. 

Kevin - I am supposed to be on my best behavior for the car ride.  I hope I can remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment