TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Still tired

Lowri - We have been back from our trip for two days now.  TM is still dragging around.  You would think she would be recovered by now.  I am.  I have slept and slept.  TM has worked and worked.  Hmmm, maybe she should still be tired.

Tonight, she started packing for the Nationals.  Whew, I had to rest just watching.  I noticed there wasn't much of MY stuff that has made it into the pile.  Hopefully, she will get with the program.  I need my food, my bowls, my water, my food, my herding stick, my collars, my food, my show leads, my shampoo, my food, my bed sheet, my massage table, my food.  I really need to watch and make sure TM gets everything in.

Kevin - Where are we going?

No comments:

Post a Comment