TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Lowri - TM has been really busy.  She says there is too much to do and not enough time to get it all done in.  Put the puppies out, clean up after them, feed them, put them in their pen, work, put the puppies out, feed them, video them, put them back in their pen, work, work, work, put the puppies out, clean the pen, feed them, catch two loose puppies and return them to the side yard, catch the four puppies that escaped when the two were brought back, snuggle the big dogs, put the puppies out, replenish the bowl of kibble, put the puppies back, clean the kitchen, snuggle Kevin, put us out, bring us in, crate Kevin (finally!), go to bed where I can snuggle with her all by myself.

Kevin - I am a movie star!  TM took a movie of me and my kids.  Hmmm, what should we call it?  Nine is Enough?  Kev plus Nine?  The Dirty Nine?  Those don't have the right ring.  I will think on it.  Here is the video...

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203641203091638

No comments:

Post a Comment