TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Puppy Party and After

Lowri - We had the puppy party yesterday.  Ms. Cathy came down and looked at all of my babies.  There were a bunch of people.  They pet on me and my babies.  It was great.  There was even food!  I didn't get much of the food (TM was watching), but I did get lots of scritches.

Kevin - I kept my eyes on all of my babies.  There were a LOT of people touching them.  Even Ms. Cathy noticed how I was keeping watch over them.  I was very, very good.  I only barked a couple of times.  TM said I was a good boy.

Here I am keeping watch.


Lowri - Today, my babies, the ones that didn't go to their new homes, got to be real dogs.  We went out and herded ducks!  My babies were awesome!  I was so proud of them.

Blake

Kellie

Reba

Sara and Kellie are each after separate groups of ducks

Trewe (fka Carrie)

Tuli

No comments:

Post a Comment