TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, January 9, 2015

Flying Saucer

Lowri - TM bought a saucer for my babies to play in.  I think it is a flying saucer, but TM says it is a snow saucer.  I think it has a better chance of flying in our kitchen than it has of being on snow in the kitchen!

The babies test drove it last night and really liked it.  I got to try it out this afternoon.  While it isn't quite as comfortable as a hammock, it is quite nice.

Kevin - We are back at the farm.  I get to go herding tomorrow!!!  TM took a picture of my babies eating some chicken necks.  I wish she would take a picture of ME eating chicken necks.  Of course, that would require her feeding me chicken necks <sigh>

I am liking this saucer.

Piglets eating their supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment