TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Herding Trials

Lowri - We are on our way to some herding trials.  I wonder what I am going to get to herd.  I am really looking forward to it!

TM - Wa, wa, wa. wah.

Lowri - WHAT???  I am NOT going to get to herd?  That is so wrong!  Just because I have been busy with puppies.  I am sure I could have led TM on a merry chase.  Oh, maybe that is why I am not going to herd.  Boo!!!

Kevin - I will get to herd TWICE each day.  I will herd sheep for the Herding Tested class and for the Pre-trial class.  I get to do that on Saturday and again on Sunday.

Lowri - TM just told me that a couple of the families that were getting my puppies have had to back away.  They have life going on and don't think it is responsible to get a puppy right now.  TM says we will have three of the little devils that will need homes.  We just don't know which three yet.

Kevin - I think I have to go get a job!

MC is taking card of the puppies this weekend.  She is getting some really cute pictures of my babies.

Garth is trying to play with Story.

Garth and Sara

Kellie

l-r  Reba, Kellie, Garth, Sara and Carrie

Sara and Tuli

No comments:

Post a Comment