TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

I got to go HERDING!

Lowri - I got to go HERDING!  TM and I worked with ducks first and then I got to herd sheep.  TM told me how good I was - a lot.  I did nice, wide outruns.  I stopped when TM told me to.  I put the sheep in the round pen and moved them through the chute.  I was brilliant.  Just ask me!

Kevin - I cut my pad.  It isn't bad, but I am limping a little bit.  TM didn't let me go herding.  I didn't get to do much of anything.  I consoled myself by spending the evening on TM's lap.

Lowri - My babies spent their first night locked in crates.  They did really well.  TM took them out to potty at midnight and then got up at 6:30 to let them out again.  I have noticed that they make a LOT of noise.  TM and PR agree with me.  TM keeps saying "One more week, one more week."  But everyone agrees that my babies are VERY cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment