TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Shots and a Snow Saucer

Lowri - TM bought my babies a snow saucer.  They get to play with it in the kitchen.  TM says she got it as a wobble board rather than for playing on snow.  She certainly hopes there is NEVER snow in her kitchen!

My babies also got their first shots tonight.  I was very proud of them.  Not much of a whimper from any of them.

Kevin - Not even a whimper from me either.  I got my 1st year booster.  I was very brave.  I wanted to set an example for my children.

Here is a video of them on the snow saucer.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203676670338297

Here are a couple of pictures too:

Clockwise from 9:00: Tuli, Carrie, Reba and Dierks

Carrie taking a nap

Napping with Dad - Blake in front of Sara, Garth (maybe) in front of Kevin

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, you and your babies were very brave not to cry when you got your shots! I'm very impressed with how good you are with the babies. I love that you let them crowd into the crate and take nappy noodles with you!

    ReplyDelete